November Planning Applications
The Councillors commenced their meeting with a mark of respect to the late Cllr Eira Jervis.
• St. Lythans Service Reservoir, St. Lythans. Erection of security fencing. No Objection
• The Bothy. Remove existing porch and replace with single storey extension to the rear of the house to create a new garden room. Materials to match that of the existing house. No objection
• 16, Heol Draenen Wen, Culverhouse Cross, Two storey side & rear extension. No objections
• 5, Old Port Road, Wenvoe Proposed demolition of rear single storey flat roof extension and rear conservatory. Construction of rear, single storey flat roof extension, single storey front extension and rear flat roof dormer. Erection of rear store and enclosed courtyard with change to door and window arrangement throughout. With the extension being on land close to and above the adjacent property it would form an oppressive development.
• 1, Burdonshill Cottage, Burdonshill Lane, Rear dormer extension to existing garage and raised decking. No objection. A condition that the development should remain part of the present domestic dwelling should be included in any permission.
• Brooklands Retail Park, Culverhouse Cross, Tree works on plantings within the boundary. No objections